Again, nothing much to do here. The one major “change” is the rebuild of the upper right corner of the first panel – the dialogue divot was built into the panel instead of laid over it. It’s a problem with pages from this era… and for all I know, it’s a problem that will persist throughout the rest of the book. I don’t mind – It’s straight-up technical work, and that’s something I enjoy.
Oh, and I switched around the order of the last three panels so they work better with the rewritten dialogue.
Fun fact about the dialogue for this scene – I wrote out the Grij end of the verbage months ago, and never bothered to attach it to panels. So as with other tricky scenes I’ve dealt with over the years, I mucked around until something clicked and then built out in all directions until everything clicked.