20140216, 18:10 – Last modified January 19th, this marks the end of the buffer! I started rendering work on the next four pages yesterday, and got the exteriors and one-off rendered and the primary environment file properly adjusted. I hope, anyway – it looks good at the moment and should hold for the scene but I made huge adjustments without my usual lengthy period of painstaking test renders so who knows. I sure don’t. I do know that I have half of next week’s page rendered and hope to have another month of pages ready for line art by the end of the business week. It’s gonna be cramped – work is in monsoon mode after a lengthy draught and I’m currently looking at a couple of weeks of crazy hopefully followed by some quality asset development time. The comic needs it and it looks like my schedule’s lining up for it, so that’s pretty awesome even if it means flying without a buffer for awhile.
Next week: MUCH TURNING! SUCH PLOT! Such, such plot.